Established in the year 1994 as Proprietorship concern Mangalam Plastics changed its constitution into Partnership Entity in the year 2004 continually serving as one stop solution for plastic containers and plastic products. We have made a place for ourselves as one of the largest, reliable manufacturer of plastic packaging containers and plastic products of various shapes and sizes as per customer specification and design.
With our roots in Ranchi, Jharkhand, we are spreading our wings far & wide in other parts of India. Our unwavering commitment to quality and infrastructure facilities ensures that all our products meet the international quality norms and exceed clients’ expectations.
At MANGALAM PLASTICS, QUALITY is our mission. The basic quality policy is as follows:
1) Utmost satisfaction of all our customers
2) Timely order execution
3) To achieve zero rejection of our finished products
4) To bring out cost effective and world class products
5) To adjust and adapt to the changing needs of our customers and remain dedicated in our efforts to serve them to the best of our ability
Our commitment to quality is unflinching; our hunger for growth is deep rooted. The Company is determined to improve productivity and focus continuously on innovation and up gradation of its products and people.
Quality is not a one step process but an ongoing integration of a series of activities. Thus we follow a highly systematic and stepwise production process to attain an unbeatable quality. Our quality policy is followed at every level of the organization and implemented at all levels. Our clients have developed long term relationship with us because of our commitment to provide quality products at par with the international standards.
1. To undertake research, design and development of new products consistent with the international standards.
2. To ensure technological up gradation and improvement of quality of products and services including testing and calibration of instruments to meet the clients requirements.
3. To enhance the capabilities of existing manpower through training in order to keep them abreast with the state-of-the-art technology.